Let’s get ready to dance together! See you all this Friday, September 25th, starting at 7pm. Happy Dancing!
September 10 – Outdoor Dance Party 9-18-2020
Join us for our “Outdoor Dance Party” on Friday, September 18th, 2020, from 7:00pm-8:30pm. This dance will take place in our studio parking lot at 4609 Grape Road, Mishawaka, Indiana. The cost is $5 per person. Please bring your own lawn chair and water. (Weather permitting)
July 15 – Welcome Back to the dance floor!
We’ve missed seeing you all on the dance floor! We are back in the studio for private lessons and a few
“non-contact” group classes. We will adhere to the following, to help ensure the health and safety of
our students and teachers:
1. Wearing masks or face coverings, given the nature of how we dance with one another.
2. Hand sanitizer available in multiple locations in the studio.
3. Cleaning and sanitizing after every lesson in the “high touch zone areas”, along with daily cleaning of the entire studio.
4. Limiting the amount of people in the studio at one time.
5. Asking that you stay in your car until 5 minutes before your lesson, to help us lessen traffic flow in/out of the studio.
*Our Friday night dance parties are “on hold” for the time being.
Stay safe! Stay healthy! Dance safe!
March 23 – Attention Dancers!
Hello Dancers! With the Governor issuing a “stay at home” order this afternoon due to the spread and developments of Covid-19, Forever Dance Studio will be closed from March 25th through April 7th. We know this is a crazy time for everyone, but just know how much we love and care about each and everyone of you, we can get through this TOGETHER…please take care of yourselves, stay home, stay healthy, and dance in your kitchen until we meet on the dance floor again soon. MISS YOU ALL ALREADY!!!
March 17 – ATTENTION STUDENTS & DANCE FAMILY
Due to recent events and situations, we’ve decided to postpone our Tuesday Night Bronze Class and Wednesday Night Fun Variations Class for the time being. We’ll let you know when we’re ready and able to start those back up. Stay safe, stay healthy!